VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, cook and crumble the sausage until browned; drain. Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press over bottom and up sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Spoon sausage over crust. Top with potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour evenly over all. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Slumber Party Pie in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p19