Slumber Party Pie
This breakfast pizza with a unique name is great to serve to teenagers after an all-night slumber party. It's one of my favorite dishes because it uses ingredients I often keep on hand.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, cook and crumble the sausage until browned; drain. Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center. Press over bottom and up sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Spoon sausage over crust. Top with potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour evenly over all. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 288 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 161mg cholesterol, 647mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Originally published as Slumber Party Pie in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.