- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting or 2 cups frosting of your choice
- Red, black, white, green and yellow gumdrops
- 1/4 cup white or vanilla chips
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Pat onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
- Spread frosting to within 1 in. of edge. Using a sharp knife, cut red gumdrops into 1/4-in. slices. Cut black gumdrops into slices and cut a hole in the center. Cut white gumdrops lengthwise, then into mushroom shapes. Cut green gumdrops into slices and place a small piece of red gumdrop in the center. Dice yellow and more green gumdrops. Arrange all gumdrop shapes over frosting. Melt white chips; place in a pastry or plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner; drizzle over pizza. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forSlumber Party Cookie Pizza
"it's really good"