- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Whole wheat baguette slices and chunks of rainbow carrots and celery
- Place the first eight ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; stir to combine. Cook, covered, on low 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until heated through.
- Stir to blend. Serve with whole wheat baguette slices and chunks of rainbow carrots and celery. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews forSlow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
"I made a double batch of this and it was super bland. I wound up adding a whole container (16oz!) of Parmesan cheese as well as some garlic salt."
"I doubled this recipe & added a brick of cream cheese, a few diced jalapeños, & served it with toasted baguette & pita chips..Yummy"
"I made this for a group of friends and they said it was the best artichoke dip they've ever had! And then they asked for the recipe..... Delicious!!"
"Best I've ever had! I made it in the oven instead of using a crock pot and it turned out just as good. Baked covered at 350F for 30 minutes. I will definitely double the recipe the next time."
"Very tasty dip. :) I added a couple drops of Tabasco for a little tang, but it was great even without it. :) Will be a great addition to my Packer Party spread! :)"
"haven't made it yet, but it looks like it could be customized to a non-dairy dish using soft regular tofu, with lemon juice, fresh minced garlic, and dijon mustard."
"This was delicious!!! If you have more than a few guests coming, I suggest you double the recipe as this will disappear quickly!"