Slow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip
With this creamy dip, I can get my daughters to eat spinach and artichokes. We serve it with chips, toasted pita bread or fresh veggies. —Jennifer Stowell, Montezuma, Iowa
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Assorted crackers and/or cucumber slices
- In a greased 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with crackers and/or cucumber slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without crackers): 105 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 276mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Brick house Spinach Artichoke Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.