Slow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Assorted crackers and/or cucumber slices
- 1. In a greased 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with crackers and/or cucumber slices. Yield: 8 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers): 105 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 276mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip
"This dip is outstanding!!!"
"I've already made this dip twice for potlucks. It's delicious and so easy to make. Definitely going in the recipe box!"