With this creamy dip, I can get my daughters to eat spinach and artichokes. We serve it with chips, toasted pita bread or fresh veggies. —Jennifer Stowell, Montezuma, Iowa
Featured In: 46 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Assorted crackers and/or cucumber slices
- In a greased 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with crackers and/or cucumber slices. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2016, p12
Reviews forSlow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2017
"This dip is outstanding!!!"
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2016
"I've already made this dip twice for potlucks. It's delicious and so easy to make. Definitely going in the recipe box!"