- 8 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mashed potatoes or hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil until lightly browned on each side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer to a slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the soup, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until meat juices run clear. Serve over potatoes or rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSlow-Cooker Saucy Pork Chops
"Was pretty blah. Once it cooked for a while the sauce was very runny and I had to add flour, Won't make again. Would need too many tweaks"
"This is so yummy! I do use 1 can cream of chicken and 1 can cream of mushroom and have it with mashed potatoes. My husband loves the sauce. It does look weird when you mix it but it turns out "oh sooo good"!"
"Sorry but my family and I really didn't like this...very bland...would not make again"
"I used cream of celery soup because that's what I had and caramelized onions because I needed to use them, but it was delicious! My husband said the best he'd ever had. I used it over mashed potatoes."
"easy and delicious!! Served over a plain baked potato (as a topper of sorts) and was very yummy! I used one can of cream of chicken and one of cream of mushroom (I forgot to buy 2 of the chicken ones) and used a little bit less ketchup (1-2 Tbsp. less) simply because I ran out. I agree with royalviking that the sauce after mixing and before cooking, looked weird, but it turned out wonderful."
"Very good and easy."
"Actually family rated this 4 1/2 stars. This was easy to make and very good. I didn't use the whole onion and served with rice."
"Very good I added Lipton onion soup mix will cook again ."