- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add salmon and mix well. Transfer to a slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Gently shape mixture into a loaf. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSlow Cooker Salmon Loaf
"My husband and I LOVE salmon in any form but we do not LOVE this recipe. Because it was so dry, I quickly made a cheesy lemony sauce to dress it up but it was still ho-hum."
"Great weeknight recipe! I added some diced onions and mushrooms, and a dash of pepper. Nice change of pace."
"I used the stove top stuffing mix and cooked it 5 hours."
"A simple, simply delightful meal with no effort! The left overs are great (if there are any) I put them in the food processor for a quick spin, halved a nice green pepper, gave it a minute or two in the micro and stuffed the pepper. Warmed it up in the micro for dinner a few hours later. With a nice glass of white wine and a salid it was delicious! Who could ask for any thing more? Thank you!"
"very good and simple, for added flavour, after three hours i put a can of cream of celery soup over top and cook 1 more hour."