- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 10 kaiser rolls, split
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine broth, 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce and 1/3 cup hot sauce; pour over roast. Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours or until tender.
- Remove roast; discard cooking juices. Shred pork with two forks. Return pork to slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, molasses, mustard and remaining Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Pour over pork. Cook, covered, on high 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve on rolls. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forSlow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
"I've made this with both pork loin and boneless-skinless chicken breasts (use chicken broth with poultry)...and both were equally DELICIOUS. The chicken tends to hold a bit more heat than the pork does.I also add 1/2 to 1 cup of brown sugar to the sauce to diffuse the heat as well.Awesome, easy recipe that's sure to be a big hit with just about anyone!"
"This was absolutely delicious. I followed the recipe except that I used a pork picnic butt and trimmed it down from the fat. I was short of time so I used HI for 4 hours and then drained it off and added the homemade sauce for 30 minutes on LO. Loved it."
"I don't use as much hot sauce but my family loves this! They have asked for it numerous times or always make sure they around when I cook it."
"I absolutely love this. I've adjusted the amount of hot sauce somewhat, and do some things in different sequence but overall this is a FIVE star recipe. (I'm also going to try beer in stead of broth, although I don't know what to expect but it seems to be working very well also.)"
"I didn't like this at all, it was way too sweet for me, but some of my quests loved it"
"This recipe turned out picture perfect....and oh so yummy!!!Going to be using this a lot this summer!!"
"This came out amazing! We used sriracha hot chili sauce instead (because that's what we had). So tasty. We had plenty for sandwiches, salads, nachos. So good."
"This was okay.....think I'll go easy on the Louisiana hot sauce......I don't care for that wing style flavor."
"I am making this for the SECOND time in a month, today. Instead of beef broth, I used beer. DELICIOUS! I added a little mesquite seasoning and UPPED the hot sauce a tad. I eliminated the hot sauce completely from the bbq sauce mix. The meat was spicy enough."
"easy and delicious!!!"