With flavors this incredible, your guests will think you worked in the kitchen all day. This comforting slow cooker recipe is perfect for entertaining. Recipe provided by Jones Sausage
- 1 (14 oz) box rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 10-12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces velveeta cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces butter, cubed
- 1 (6 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onion, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
- Place uncooked pasta, milks, butter, velveeta, and 8 ounces mozzarella in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- After 1 1/2 hours, add in the Canadian Bacon and green pepper. Stir to combine. Add the rest of the cheese and stir completely. Add more or less cheese according to your taste.
- Cook on low another hour or until pasta is fully tender. Add salt and Pepper to taste and garnish with green onion or parsley. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Canadian Bacon in Jones Sausage 2016