Slow-Cooker Key Lime Fondue
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 50 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Key lime or regular lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- Graham crackers, macaroon cookies, fresh strawberries and sliced ripe bananas
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine milk, white chocolate and lime juice.
- Cook, covered, on low 50-60 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Stir in lime zest. Serve with graham crackers, cookies and fruit.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 251 calories, 11g fat (8g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
May 13, 2019
I am always looking for something good and different that I can make in the camper..... this was delicious and easy!! I followed the directions as written and served with the suggestions, everyone loved it!! I think I will try some fresh pineapple and pears next time too.... and there will be a next time. This will be my go to munchie for camping this summer. Thanks for sharing!!!!!