Slow-Cooker Key Lime Fondue
Love fondue but want something other than milk chocolate? Dip into my white chocolate Key lime fondue with graham crackers, fresh fruit and cubed pound cake.—Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 50 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Key lime or regular lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- Graham crackers, macaroon cookies, fresh strawberries and sliced ripe bananas
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine milk, white chocolate and lime juice.
- Cook, covered, on low 50-60 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Stir in lime zest. Serve with graham crackers, cookies and fruit.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 251 calories, 11g fat (8g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Slow-Cooker Key Lime Fondue in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.