Love fondue but want something other than milk chocolate? Dip into my white chocolate key lime fondue using graham crackers, fresh fruit and cubed pound cake.—Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Key lime or regular lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- Graham crackers, macaroon cookies, fresh strawberries and sliced ripe bananas
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine milk, white chocolate and lime juice.
- Cook, covered, on low 50-60 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Stir in lime peel. Serve with graham crackers, cookies and fruit. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Key Lime Fondue in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2017, p88