Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches with Broth Recipe
This recipe is great for an easy meal, since the meat cooks all day without any attention. Kids of all ages are fond of these super sandwiches.
- 1 lean beef roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1 low-sodium beef bouillon cube
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 to 4 whole peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hard rolls or French bread
- 1. Remove and discard all visible fat from roast. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine soy sauce, bouillon and spices; pour over roast. Add water to almost cover roast. Cover and cook over low heat 10-12 hours or until meat is very tender. Remove meat from broth; reserve broth. Shred meat with a fork. Serve on hard rolls or French bread slices with broth. Yield: 12 sandwiches.
1 each: 175 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches with Broth
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC