With just 10 minutes of prep time, this creamy and delicious crab dip couldn't be easier. The recipe comes from my hometown cookbook. My co-workers rave about it at every work potluck! —Julie Novotney, Rockwell, Iowa
Recommended: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine first five ingredients. Stir in crab. Cook, covered, on low until heated through, 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with almonds. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Crab Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2017, p104
Reviews forSlow Cooker Crab Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2017
"Is there any better 'snack food' that crab dip and crackers? This isExcellent! with French bread."