Slow Cooker Crab & Green Onion Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
Makes16 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Baked pita chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 167 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 324mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
May 25, 2016
Not much flavor at all.
Apr 5, 2016
This recipe was fantastic! I prepped the night before and stuck in the crock the next day. It was a huge hit. Next time I'm going to have to triple the recipe. This was a keeper!
Nov 18, 2015
Terrible. Tastes like warm cream cheese. Even after I added more horseradish and Worcestershire sauce, all you could taste was slightly fishy cream cheese. Everyone tried it and after one taste, did not eat any more. Ended up throwing it away. Definitely will not make again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.