- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Baked pita chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with chips. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews forSlow Cooker Crab & Green Onion Dip
"Not much flavor at all."
"This recipe was fantastic! I prepped the night before and stuck in the crock the next day. It was a huge hit. Next time I'm going to have to triple the recipe. This was a keeper!"
"Terrible. Tastes like warm cream cheese. Even after I added more horseradish and Worcestershire sauce, all you could taste was slightly fishy cream cheese. Everyone tried it and after one taste, did not eat any more. Ended up throwing it away. Definitely will not make again."