Little extras like crumbled feta and red wine vinegar take this creamy dip of artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan to the next level. Just throw the whole nine yards into a slow cooker and this dip is good to go on game day. —Alyssa Janis, Green Bay, Wisconsin
Featured In: 52 Cheer-Worthy Tailgate Appetizers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Sweet red pepper slices and tortilla chip scoops
- Combine first 11 ingredients until well blended. Add cream cheese.
- Place artichoke mixture in a greased 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker; cook, covered, on low about 2 hours. Stir; cover and keep warm. Serve with red pepper slices and tortilla chip scoops. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Artichoke-Spinach Dip in Taste of Home September/October 2016, p62
Reviews forSlow Cooker Artichoke-Spinach Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2016
"I was intrigued with the additions of red wine vinegar and feta cheese to this classic dip but was disappointed. You really couldn't taste them. I was also disappointed in the dip's lack of creaminess."