- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mesquite seasoning
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size portions
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, mix water, vinegar and soy sauce. Rub ribs with mesquite seasoning; place in slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low until tender, 6-8 hours. Remove ribs to a platter. Brush with barbecue sauce; return to slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until ribs are glazed, about 30 minutes. Yield: 8 servings
Reviews forSlow-Cooked Mesquite Ribs
"I made this for my parents on their anniversary. Our entire family loved it! I will be adding this to my recipe book for future use."