- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small saucepan, mix cornstarch and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over ham, covering completely.
- Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours (a thermometer inserted in ham should read at least 140°). Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forSlow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
"I followed recipe, but used a pre-sliced 6 lb ham. THE HAM CAME OUT VERY VERY DRY> During the 6 hours on low all of the moisture was cooked out of the ham. I won't use slow cooker for ham ever again!!!!"
"This was very good. Didn't need to make any changes. I used a Cure 81 boneless ham. Very pleased. I made it for Christmas Day and everyone thought it very good. Farherinlaw said it was the best ham ever tasted."
"Made this recipe for my family even though I am not a huge fan of pineapple - however, my family, including me, thought the recipe was great and definitely a keeper."
"Really good I would make this again"
"Good, but we did it with a bone-in ham, a 4lb, and it just didn't carve up right. I'm sure it was the ham, but I'm for sure going to try it again with the boneless ham. The sauce is great!"
"I've always preferred ham with a brown sugar glaze but was wanting to try something different. This was a great change. Delicious and so easy to put together! I'll be making this my go to ham recipe from now on."
"Just made this ham for Easter dinner and it was a huge success with my parents and the in laws. Will definitely make this again and again. I used a bone in ham as well and it worked perfectly."
"Very moist ham. Pineapple sauce is a nice touch."