- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mace
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown the pork chops over medium heat on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine pie filling, lemon juice, bouillon and mace. Add pork chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSlow-Cooked Cherry Pork Chops
"Kids really loved it and it was so easy. I didn't use the mace at all but I think nutmeg would be a good substitute instead. Would do this one again."
"smelled like ham, tasted like ham, would have rather just ate ham"
"I cooked for 3 hours on low, and chops were moist and cut-with-your-fork-tender. Substituted nutmeg for mace. Definitely making this again!"
"We had this dish tonight, and 4 hours are way too long. It dries the chops out. But they were good."