Slow and Easy Chili Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 envelopes chili seasoning
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until thickened and heated through, stirring occasionally. Garnish with cheese if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 228 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 1275mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Slow and Easy Chili
"I prepared this recipe for our lunch today and it was delicious. I cooked it in the slow cooker on high for about 3 1/2 hours and it was done. We will have this again. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor."
"Has a slight kick. My family loved it."
"Excellent chili!! I did add a can of kidney beans to mine. Was very good. Will make again very soon"
"My family thoroughly enjoyed this chili! It only took half of the cook time, which was nice because the smell teased me the entire time it was cooking:) I served it in bread bowls and topped with the cheddar cheese, as well as some sour cream. Will definitely be making this meal over and over again!!"