Sloppy Joes Pizza Recipe
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Prepare crust according to package directions. In a saucepan over medium heat, brown beef and onion; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. On a floured surface, knead dough several times; pat into a greased 12- to 14- in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Spread with meat mixture; sprinkle with cheeses. Return to the oven for 8 minutes or until the crust is brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 241 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 558mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Sloppy Joes Pizza
"Delicious and simple...what else could you ask for? :)"