- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll pizza dough; place on two greased 12-in. pizza pans. Bake at 425° for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce. Spread over crusts. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (8 slices each).
Reviews forSloppy Joe Pizza
"Two BIG thumbs up! When my husband had the first bite, he said, Yummmm." And my extremely picky 7 year old son had two big pieces. So yeah, this is a keeper of a recipe! Super easy, fast and delicious. Thanks Brenda for sharing with us!"
"My daughter had a friend over and I mentioned wanting to try this. It was a HUGE hit!"
"Really great and the kids loved it. I had BBQ Manwich in the pantry, so we added purple onion and red bell pepper. Next time, cilantro!"
"We only make it with one crust so it was a bit of a hassle to cut ingredients down. We thought after making this that a few more topping would add more punch and taste if you didn't want it so simple."
"I tried this for the first time this past weekend when we had a houseful of grandchildren. The older ones (ages 7 and 8) absolutely loved it. One of them tends to be quite picky and the other thinks his mom's pizza the best in the world, so for these two to like this pizza so much was quite surprising. I will definitely make this again. It was quick, easy, and very good."
"This recipe is awesome... how did my husband put it?? Oh yeah.. foodgasmic"
"This is so simple and yummy! what can be better - i too added onions to the ground beef mixture - HOWEVER i realized after doing my pizza pans that my pans are not 12 in size they are more like 15/16" so i did NOT have enough of the beef mixture for each pizza - so next time i will have to use 2 lbs ground beef and 2 cans of sloppy joe mixture and double cheese - in order to have enough for both pizzas - so this time around i put it all on one of my pizzas and had to make up the other pizza w/what stuff i had in the house! lol oh well - either way the SLOPPY JOE pizza is VERY good and will do again definitely!"
"I've been making this pizza for years. Sometimes I use a store-bought pizza crust to make it even handier! But I add a can of sliced mushrooms and saute onions in the ground beef. Usually put a small can of tomato paste on the mix as well. We love it!"