Sloppy Joe Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1. In a large skillet, brown the beef; drain. Stir in flour, soup and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 278 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 679mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Burgers
"Think this was on a Campbell's soup years ago, called Onion Burgers. My MIL always made it, delish."
"I am not a big fan of sloppy joe's but this is one of the best versions yet! The only change I made was I toasted the buns."