- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a skillet, brown the beef; drain. Stir in flour, soup and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 2 minutes. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSloppy Joe Burgers
"Think this was on a Campbell's soup years ago, called Onion Burgers. My MIL always made it, delish."
"I am not a big fan of sloppy joe's but this is one of the best versions yet! The only change I made was I toasted the buns."