Slim Asian Deviled Eggs Recipe
When you're in the mood for some good finger food, try any one of these sinfully delicious variations on deviled eggs. They are a cinch to fill and make a popular contribution to a potluck or brunch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Sriracha Asian hot chili sauce or hot pepper sauce
- Fresh cilantro leaves, optional
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- 2. In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, soy sauce, ginger, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with cilantro. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 39 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Slim Asian Deviled Eggs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC