- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation flaked crabmeat or 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in the crab, onions, red pepper, curry powder and garlic salt. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forSlam Dunk Crab Dip
"My seafood loving family enjoyed this dip. I used the imitation crab, so it made for a tasty affordable seafood dish."
"Very Good! My family loved it. I will make it again."