Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Cook and stir the carrots, onion, cabbage and green pepper for 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir about 5 minutes longer or until the vegetables are cooked to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 69 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 26, 2013
The picture looks a little chunkier and colorful than what mine ended up being. Everyone liked it but I'm not a fan of cabbage
Feb 18, 2012
I served these vegetables over brown rice for a complete vegetarian meal. They were pretty good, but I didn't think the flavor was great. If I made it again, I think I would try a different sauce like soy sauce or teriyaki instead or Worcestershire.
Mar 4, 2010
I call this recipe Stir-Fry Vegetables because it seems to appeal more with that name even though the ingredients are the same! Some of my family members don't care for the caraway seeds so I sometimes omit them. Personally I like them.