- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Cook and stir the carrots, onion, cabbage and green pepper for 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir about 5 minutes longer or until the vegetables are cooked to desired doneness. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSkillet Vegetable
"The picture looks a little chunkier and colorful than what mine ended up being. Everyone liked it but I'm not a fan of cabbage"
"I served these vegetables over brown rice for a complete vegetarian meal. They were pretty good, but I didn't think the flavor was great. If I made it again, I think I would try a different sauce like soy sauce or teriyaki instead or Worcestershire."
"I call this recipe Stir-Fry Vegetables because it seems to appeal more with that name even though the ingredients are the same! Some of my family members don't care for the caraway seeds so I sometimes omit them. Personally I like them."