- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups leftover or refrigerated mashed potatoes, warmed
- In an ovenproof skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in water and taco seasoning; heat through. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Combine potatoes and remaining cheese; spread over beef. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
1 each: 783 calories, 45g fat (24g saturated fat), 206mg cholesterol, 1780mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 51g protein.