Skillet Ranch Beef and Macaroni
You'd be hard-pressed to find easier comfort food made from scratch. Our secret ingredient: ranch dressing seasoning. It takes the flavor over the top. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (7 ounces) macaroni
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until macaroni is tender, 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add more water if needed.