- 2 lamb shoulder blade chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, brown lamb chops in oil. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-35 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSkillet Lamb Chops
"I love making this dish,it's quick and simple and packed with flavor!"
"This is a great recipe as is; however, I had to add 3/4 tablespoon of seasoning salt and a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce to get the best flavour. I will definitely keep this as my go-to recipe and simply make these two additions. Thanks for posting this recipe."
"Very easy and tasty, too. I will make these again."
"Very good. The meat is tender."