- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSkillet Chicken with Raspberry Sauce
"Great served on or with rice to utilize the raspberry sauce."
"My husband and I love this recipe. I have made it for my folks and they love it as well. I serve it over brown rice to soak up some of the sauce. It reheats well as a leftover (not that we have enough left for leftovers). The first bite is sweet and surprising but the next you get the bite from the red pepper flakes and it becomes a wonderful balance of flavors. Simply delicious and I make this at least once a month. Who knew chicken could taste this good?"
"Super easy and tasty; can get a little too sweet and I used half rapsberry jam and half raspberry simply fruit. Next time I might try it with just the simply fruit."