- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, julienned
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing*
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken, garlic and basil in oil for 4 minutes. Add the mushrooms, zucchini, onion and peppers. Cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and vegetables are crisp-tender. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Stir the mayonnaise and 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese into chicken mixture. Drain spaghetti; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSkillet Chicken and Vegetables
"I also love all the veggies in this recipe, instead of using mayonnaise I used Philadelphia Cream Cheese Onion & Chives spread and I thought it made it much tastier."
"Love all the veggies--but it seems a little dry to me. any thoughts on how to improve the sauce?"
"Just make sure to add a little salt and pepper!We love it!"