- 3 medium potatoes, halved and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper blend
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Place potatoes, water and salt in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 6-10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Season beef with pepper blend. In a large skillet, stir-fry beef and onion in 2 tablespoons oil for 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Meanwhile, in another skillet, stir-fry potatoes in remaining oil for 5 minutes or until browned. Stir in beef mixture. Sprinkle with rosemary. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSkillet Beef and Potatoes
"easy and tasty! Loved the simple ingredients and fresh taste."
"This was easy to prepare and very good. We liked the flavors. Definitely a keeper."
"So easy and taste sooo good! We eat this on cool autume evenings."
"..this looks like a good recipe. I agree that a simple brown gravy with a few mushrooms would make this a recipe to put in the rotation"
"I made this but added mushroom gravy was very delicious. Also added some mushrooms ,will cook it again"
"it was good but I did have to add salt to the garlic pepper blend for a little more flavor. It was super easy to make too."