Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in 2 tablespoons salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook the peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 236 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 757mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Aug 14, 2016
I just made this again this week and realized that I had never reviewed it. The first time I made this I followed the directions exactly. We LOVED IT! This time I used a yellow bell pepper instead of a green one.
Jan 31, 2014
amazing flavor combo! Easy as well which made it great for a quick meal. Filling!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.