- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, divided
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork over medium-high heat in 1/4 cup salad dressing until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, cook peppers, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepper and seasoned salt in remaining salad dressing until vegetables are tender. Return pork to skillet; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSkewerless Stovetop Kabobs
"easy to make, though I left out the seasoned salt. I also had some leftover summer squash that I added in place of part of the zucchini (a tasty substitution). I served it with a side of wild rice, which was a nice complement. I'll make this again. Thanks!"
"Surprised me, it was very good, My husband really liked it. It was healthy and lots of flavor. Has the kabob taste. I did not measure the dressing thought about 3/4 to a cup of lite Italian. I made roasted potatoes I would do rice next time. It was a little saucy enough for rice."
"Very good flavor and very simple. I cut everything up and marinated overnight."
"Loved it! Super easy and very good"
"A nice, healthy, fresh summer meal! One serving (2 cups) was very filling. Next time I will add the tomatoes at the very end, though, so they aren't so mushy."