Sizzling Ancho Ribeyes for Two Recipe
We love the taste of chipotle chili on just about anything. This simple, delicious recipe proves that chipotle pairs perfectly with grilled steak. —Angela Spengler, Tampa, Florida
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (3/4 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced plus 1/4 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the salt, chili pepper and pepper; rub over steaks.
- 2. In another small bowl, beat the butter, chipotle peppers and adobo sauce until blended.
- 3. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Serve with chipotle butter. Yield: 2 servings.
1 steak with about 1 tablespoon butter: 860 calories, 66g fat (29g saturated fat), 232mg cholesterol, 1221mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 61g protein.
Reviews for Sizzling Ancho Ribeyes for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC