I combined different recipes to make up this easy dessert, and now I always keep the ingredients on hand. Serve it warm with whipped topping or ice cream for a comforting finish to meals. Or fix it for brunch instead of a fruit salad.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 jar (25 ounces) chunky applesauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained and chopped
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Whipped topping, optional
- Pour applesauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with the pineapple, peaches, pears and mandarin oranges. Spread with pie filling.
- For topping, combine the flour, brown sugar and butter. Sprinkle over pie filling. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with whipped topping if desired.
Jul 9, 2017
This fruit crisp is easy to assemble with canned fruit and taste great!
Sep 26, 2010
I've made this several times. It's an unusual combination of fruits but very good!