- 1 jar (25 ounces) chunky applesauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained and chopped
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Whipped topping, optional
- Pour applesauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with the pineapple, peaches, pears and mandarin oranges. Spread with pie filling.
- For topping, combine the flour, brown sugar and butter. Sprinkle over pie filling. Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forSix-Fruit Crisp
"This fruit crisp is easy to assemble with canned fruit and taste great!"
"I've made this several times. It's an unusual combination of fruits but very good!"