- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano or Asiago cheese
- 8 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices provolone cheese, quartered
- In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta, cottage, Parmesan and Romano cheeses.
- Spread 1-1/2 cups sauce mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with four noodles. Spread 1-1/2 cups sauce to edges of noodles. Sprinkle with 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Top with ricotta mixture, provolone cheese and remaining noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forSix-Cheese Lasagna
"EVERY TIME I MAKE THIS IS GET RAVE REVIEWS!"
"OMG, this is the best I ever had. Omitted the sausage and went with 2lbs. ground beef. I also love asiago and used 1/2 cup of it."
"easy and delicious!"
"SOOOO good, my family just loved it. Will definitely be making this again. I did use 2% cottage cheese and part-skim ricotta."
"I have made this recipe many times - most recently for a group of 25 high school soccer players. There was not one bite left! It is absolutely the best lasagne ever! I would put it up against any lasagne served in any Italian restaurant."
"This was really good. Very simple and my whole family liked it, even those who are especially hard to please. A keeper!"
"Tasted great but needs more sauce. I will use a jar and a half or possibly two jars next time."