Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1-1/2 hours
- 1/2 pound bulk sweet Italian sausage
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa, sliced
- 1/2 cup spicy barbecue sauce
- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) cannellini beans, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) lima beans, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) tomato soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or to taste
- 6 slices bacon
- Form the Italian sausage into 1-in. balls. Brown in skillet, drain. Combine with remaining ingredients, except bacon, in 5-qt. casserole or in small roasting pan. Partially cook bacon in microwave or on stovetop; arrange over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. Serve hot or cold.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 328 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 1060mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 8g fiber), 14g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 13, 2016
This was fabulous. I would definitely make it again.
Oct 23, 2009
I have been making these for many years.The men are dissappointed if I don't bring them to our potluck dinners. They are a hitwherever I take them.