Sister Schubert’s Scrambled Egg Sandwich
Beaten, whisked and cooked to perfection, these eggs form the basis for a delectable breakfast sandwich that wouldn't be complete without Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls as the bun. Recipe provided by Sister Schubert's®
Total Time45 min.
- 1 package Sister Schubert's® Dinner Yeast Rolls (10 rolls)
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
- Hot sauce, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake Sister Schubert's Dinner Yeast Rolls according to directions on the package. Split each roll.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and stir until they are thoroughly cooked. Taste and re-season with salt and pepper if necessary. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Place the spinach on the base of rolls. Divide and transfer the cheesy eggs to each roll. Cover with tops of the rolls. For a spicy note, add a dash or two of hot sauce to each sandwich. Serve.
Each sandwich can be individually wrapped in aluminum foil and kept in a 200°F. oven for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
Originally published as Scrambled Egg Sandwich in Sister Schubert
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.