Sirloin Stroganoff Recipe
"This is a super-fast way to prepare Stroganoff without all the extra simmering involved," writes Mary Wilhelm of Sparta, Wisconsin. "For a change of pace, I use boneless chicken breast strips instead of beef. Served with a salad and dessert, your meal is complete."
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon beef stew seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1. In a small bowl, combine seasoning mix and water; set aside. In a large skillet, saute beef in oil until no longer pink; drain. Add the mushrooms and seasoning mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the sour cream and peas; heat through (do not boil). Serve over noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 280 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 646mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Sirloin Stroganoff
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC