Sirloin Steak Sandwiches Recipe
This is a fun sandwich to pack into a brown bag lunch. If a microwave is available, warm it just enough to melt the cheese.—Marlene Wiczek, Little Falls, Minnesota
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound)
- 4 onion rolls, split
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1. Grill steak, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°.
- 2. Spread cut side of roll tops with mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish. Slice steak diagonally; place on roll bottoms. Top with cheese and roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 490 calories, 27g fat (10g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 531mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Sirloin Steak Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC