- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine cocoa and oil until smooth. In another bowl, beat eggs. Add the sugar, vanilla and cocoa mixture; mix well. Stir in flour and salt just until moistened. Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies.
Reviews forSimply Fudgy Brownies
"I have been making these brownies forever. I got the recipe in a advertisement for the magazine. It took me a while to become a subscriber but everyone asks for the recipe every time I bring them."
"Like the names says, it is really simple to make. I used sunflower oil, since I never buy canola oil, and I was IN HEAVEN, when I tasted it. It's like out of this world!!!"
"it was OKbut it wasnt fudgy at all..is more cake-likenote that i omitted the nutsand baked in a 9inch pan (thats a mistake)"
"Very sticky batter. Shiny top. Not TOO fudgy."