Young and old alike will enjoy this fun fruit medley featuring banana, kiwifruit, oranges and grapes. A dollop of yogurt with brown sugar tops off this nourishing sweet treat from our Test Kitchen.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, kiwi, banana and grapes. Divide among six serving bowls. Combine yogurt and brown sugar; dollop over fruit. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 107 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Originally published as Simply Fruit in Light & Tasty December/January 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.