Young and old alike will enjoy this fun fruit medley featuring banana, kiwifruit, oranges and grapes. A dollop of yogurt with brown sugar tops off this nourishing sweet treat from our Test Kitchen.
Recommended: Watermelon Carving Ideas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium firm banana, siced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- In a bowl, combine the oranges, kiwi, banana and grapes. Divide among six serving bowls. Combine yogurt and brown sugar; dollop over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Simply Fruit in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p18