Simple Tuna Spread
Salsa is the surprising ingredient in this creamy tuna spread. It gives a unusual spark we enjoy. —Peggy Burdick, Burlington, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and salsa; stir in parsley and onion. Fold in tuna. Refrigerate until serving. Serve on bread, snack rye or crackers.